Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

I have a 1993 Honda accord, yesterday I was checking the

Customer Question

I have a 1993 Honda accord, yesterday I was checking the transmission shift and lock up solenoids by applying 12 volts to the connectors. Now my car will not start. I have replaced the main relay and ecu, but there is no fire at the fuel pump connector
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

Check fuse #2(15 amp) in the under-dash fuse box and fuse #25(10 amp) in the under-hood fuse box. I would replace them just to be safe, sometimes they look Ok but are just barely blown. Also check the ground connection at the thermostat housing. It's the main ground for the ECU and main relay. It's called G101. If this helps please rate or accept my answer if not just reply.

Your satisfaction and a positive rating is what I work for! If you can't rate in a positive way please let me know so I can continue to help. Please click on accept or the rating scale. This is important and the only way the site will compensate me for my time. I will continue to help after the rating so don't worry you can still come back until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thanks again! ~Honda-Man