Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

I just rebuilt the bottom end of my 2000 1.6 liter honda.

Customer Question

I just rebuilt the bottom end of my 2000 1.6 liter honda. Replaced the oil pump and water pump also. I'm fuel to the cylinders but no fire. I pulled the plug out, wrapped a wire around the plugged that was grounded to the frame. Turned the motor over and seen no fire. I also replaced the o ring on the distributor. It was working before. Why not now? Could it be that the crank sensor is not reading or is the distributor bad?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine why you have no spark you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them, run through the steps and see if this will help you get this problem resolved.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/No%20spark%20Nov%2011.pdf