justinsbg
justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified in Brakes, Electrical, HVAC, and Engine Performance. Currently a lead diagnostic Technician.
27674784

My 2002 honda accord four door needs a wheel alignment and

Customer Question

My 2002 honda accord four door needs a wheel alignment and tire rotation it keeps going to the left when I am driving the 3 parts connected to the front left tire are damaged how much will it cost plus labor
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. I need a little clarification from you about what exactly the issue is and what information specifically you are looking for. I'm understanding that the vehicle pulls to the left. Have you had tires and alignment recently? Did you have the tires rotated? How do you know that there is damage to parts on the left front corner? Please help me out with some more detailed information so I can best help you. Thanks.

I am about to leave for work in 15 minutes so I may not respond back right away Give me till about 7:45 a.m eastern.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I am on the free way and I am going straight it gies to the left. I went to a different tire shop they said there was damage to the car in that specific location.
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Reminder, I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. At that point I will receive a portion of what you have already paid Just Answer.

I can tell you from years of experience that a pull to one side is I would say 90% of the time caused by a tire. The first thing I do when a customer comes to me with a pull I swap tires. Meaning, if the vehicle pulls to the left I will swap the right side tire with the left and see if the pull moves with the tire. In most cases it will move with the tire. It is very rare to have a pull caused by suspension components unless the vehicle was in a wreck or damaged the components somehow. I would swap tires and check to see if the pull moves with the tires, more than likely it will. If it does, you would need to replace the tire. Keep in mind that if the tires have some wear, installing just one new tire would create a pull as well. A new tire say at 11/32 tread depth and the tire on the other side having 6/32 tread depth would create a pull. Unless your tires are fairly new I would recommend replacing two tires so they can have even tread depth.

Please go ahead and rate me positively. Don't worry, there won't be additional charges for asking questions after you rate so if you need more information just ask me. You can still post questions to this thread after you rate. Thanks.