HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Car was stalking after driving about 5 miles but restarted

Customer Question

Car was stalking after driving about 5 miles but restarted immediately.. But did it often ... Changed out the fuel pumps relay and it helped but still does it.. We just changed out the ignition switch and now it stalled and didn't want to start!! I waited about 45 minutes then it started and as I drive it about 5 miles to get home after about 2.5 miles it stalled again but started immediately...it did that three times and I got it home.. Now it won't turn at all... No warning or sensor lights are on... The green key light flashes 5 times after you turn it off... AND when we switched out the ignition switch we found that the previous owners probably has a theft device attached because the wires had to be spliced to be put back exactly the same way to get it started.. We got it started last night and drove about 15 miles up hills, down hills , fast, slow and it was all good then today the situation happened where it stalled and wouldn't starts... Help
Category: Honda
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Did you still need help? Would you be willing to speak on the phone?