HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

2000 Honda Odyssey... Started fine would stall out after

Customer Question

2000 Honda Odyssey... Started fine would stall out after driving a few miles but could restart easily ... Then it started doing it more often , changed out the battery, alternator, fuel pump relay, it started good and drove again for about 10 miles them stalled out again... It didn't stall out as much as before but still did stall and restart with ease.. I forgot to add the check engine light was on constant and the TCS light would come on right before it stalled...
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. This particular question could take some Q&A so please have patience as we try to work through this together. It may take a day or so to get to the bottom of it. I work on only Honda/Acura vehicles 5 days a week so I know the brand well and how to diagnose issues such as this. The wires you are referring to, where are they located? Would it be possible for you to take pictures of these and post them to this thread?

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

did you submit another question? I see another question in the list that looks identical to this one.