Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

My new-to-me car reads in kilometers/centigrade. Where can I

Customer Question

My new-to-me car reads in kilometers/centigrade. Where can I switch it to Miles/farenheit legally?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

The gauge control module or gauge assembly will need to be replaced with one for the US market. Newer models can be switched with the SEL/RESET button. If you can provide the vehicle info like 4/6cyl manual or automatic I can give you a part number. As far as I know the dealer is the only one who can rewrite the mileage to the correct amount. Correction there is a place http://www.paspeedo.com/ that can rewrite the odometer info too, see attached document.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service is what I work for! If

you can't rate in a positive way please let me know so I can continue to help. This is how the site compensates us for

our time. I will continue to help after the rating until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thanks again! ~Honda-Man