Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I need a Honda fit 2012, automatic, navigation edition, 1.3

Customer Question

Hello
I need a Honda fit 2012, automatic, navigation edition, 1.3 CVT owners manual, that is originally in Japanese but translated to English. Specifically I am looking for the in dashboard menu translation.
Please be advised, I don't need translations for the icons, but the menu, when you switch on the car and go down into the dashboard menu, you find plenty of option. Those options are in Japanese, I need their Japanese text, translated to English text. :)
Thanks
Kamran
Category: Honda
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I may be misinterpreting what you are wanting, but if you want it to read out in english, it requires a new navigation unit and control module, then programmed. If this is not what you are wanting to do, let me know