Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Code PO301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306 Misfire Code Code P1738

Customer Question

Code PO301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306 Misfire Code
Code P1738
Code PO132
Code PO700
Front O2 Sensor
Fuel pressure Regulator with PCM
2nd Clutch Pressure Switch Leak
Coolant Leak at Cylinder Head Crossover Pipe
2000 Honda Accord with 152K
Cost Est. $2,300
Is it worth the cost?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to justAnswer.

Please give me a few to look over the code info on my Honda technician site. I will have a better idea how to answer your question.

Thanks, Honda-Man

Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

As long as their diagnosis is correct the price for the repairs is pretty much correct. Your V6 Accord is known to have transmission problems that can be very costly. The pressure switch is fairly common and not a real issue. The problem with this generation of transmission is it's not very reliable. I would be concerned it may fail after spending $2,300. Replacing the transmission would be at least another $2,300. The Kelly Blue Book value of your Accord is $2,734 in very good condition. If it were my Accord I would pass on the repairs and find a new car. Of course you will need to take into account any other future unexpected and regular expenses plus the $2,300.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service is what I work for! If you can't rate in a positive way please let me know so I can continue to help. I will continue to help after the rating until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thanks again! ~Honda-Man