Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

My rear window on my 2013 Honda Pilot will not latch. Could

Customer Question

My rear window on my 2013 Honda Pilot will not latch. Could it be a fuse or something? The wiper does and the button to open the latch does not work either
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for taking time to ask your Honda question.

If the button is not working and it won't latch the latch actuator or latch assembly are bad. Even if there was a blown fuse it should still latch. I have seen this several times and each time replacing the latch and actuator took care of the problem. The actuator is $40 and the latch is $47 parts and labor is approx $275 total. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time. Your question remains open for follow up after

doing so. All you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you, Honda-Man