Super mechanic
Super mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. domestic and imports. Class A collision tech
2947720

Clicking sound from front when making three point turn what

Customer Question

clicking sound from front when making three point turn
what is tps
Submitted: 1 year ago via TrueDelta.com.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

That is from the CV joints themselves. The boots just hold the grease in and after the joints get worn out even grease won't stop them from clacking.

.

You would be better off replacing the axle(s) as it is cheaper than the joint and a lot less labor.

….

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you have a subscription or are using the free trial, a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

.