justinsbg
justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified in Brakes, Electrical, HVAC, and Engine Performance. Currently a lead diagnostic Technician.
27674784

Where is the SRS module on a 2012 honda odessey

Customer Question

where is the SRS module on a 2012 honda odessey
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Reminder, I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. At that point I will receive a portion of what you've already paid Just Answer.

The srs unit is located on the middle hump under the center of the dash. laying on the floor on either driver's or passenger's side you should be able to see it. There are panels on either side that have to be removed before you are able to view it. The panels are held on only by a few clips. I will include a picture.

You can go ahead and rate me positively. Don't worry, there won't be additional charges for asking questions after you rate so if you need more information just ask me

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Please remember that I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. At that point I will receive a portion of what you've already paid just answer. thanks

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Please remember to rate me positively so I get credit for my time and advice. If you need more information about this issue just let me know and I will gladly assist further. Thanks