Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I just bought a 2006 Honda Civic DX. The latch won't open

Customer Question

I just bought a 2006 Honda Civic DX. The latch won't open the trunk and the key won't open the trunk. Wondering if the 60/40 back seat can be folded don from the inside of the car to get to the trunk?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Do you know how to remove the rear seat cushion?

Yes with some effort you can get to the latch on the top side center of both rear seat backs to get them to release and fold forward.

-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------

1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.

2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.

3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.

4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.

5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.

6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.

7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)