Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Abs light - codes state all 4 wheel speed sensors are

Customer Question

Abs light - codes state all 4 wheel speed sensors are malfunctioning. The light was turned off, but came on shortly after braking. No physical issue with brakes when driving. It's an 2003 Honda Crv
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No wheel bearing were replaced, and no accidents
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

It would really help in making a proper diagnosis if you would post the exact fault code numbers that were retrieved, but just based upon the information provided, which is lacking, it is either a wiring/harness connector issue at the abs control module or faulty control module.

Please remember that I am not there to test or inspect it, and therefore rely on you the owner to provide as much detail as possible. The less detail you decide to supply, the more vague or less accurate the answer will be. The more detail you decide to supply, the more detailed and more accurate the answer will be. I can only answer based upon what you supply me with.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating