Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

How do I remove the airbox? Not sure exactly what that is.

Customer Question

Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

Can I please have your vehicle information? Year, model, etc? What air box are you needing info on? The one for the engine air filter or the air box for the heater and A/C system?

Thank you, Honda-Man

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2002 Honda CRV. Actually, I'm trying to remove the starter without removing the intake manifold because I read that it was doable on this site. Not sure which airbox, if any.
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** be the air filter housing or airbox. It is in the way and if you do need to remove the intake manifold it needs to be removed anyway. I have included the instructions as you have requested.

Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you, Honda-Man