Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Our dogs have stood on the key and locked the doors to a

Customer Question

Our dogs have stood on the key and locked the doors to a 2015 fit. can't find the spare
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. The quickest way to get into your Fit without damaging it is to call a mobile locksmith. The other option is to have the dealer make you a key to open the door using your Fit VIN. They can make a key using the VIN but it won't be programmed to start the car just open the door. Sorry I can't give you a better answer but this is the only way without breaking a window.

Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you, Honda-Man