Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

03 civic ex sedan just had someone replace motor. Now, a.c.

Customer Question

03 civic ex sedan
Hi, just had someone replace motor. Now, a.c. Compressor only comes on after cooling fans cycle/engine is warm. System worked fine prior to transplant...
Category: Honda
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question
The triple pressure switch on the ac line and the engine coolant temperature switch both need to be checked for broken or cut wiring, and test the sensors themselves
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks