Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

2011 Honda Pilot with ABS, VTM and! light on after struts

Customer Question

2011 Honda Pilot with ABS, VTM and ! light on after struts replaced... How can I fix this?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

Most likely one of the ABS/VSA wheel speed sensor wiring harnesses was damaged. There is a sensor at each wheel near the bearing hub. I have included a diagram with the location of the front speed sensor wiring. The rear shock/dampener is much easier to replace and not as likely to damage the sensor or wiring. If you o to a local parts store or somewhere that can read the codes you will know which wheel has the problem. Most auto parts stores will get the code information for free. After you know which wheel has the problem the wiring can be inspected and replaced. The codes will need to be cleared(at parts store) after the repair is done. If a repair facility did this work for you I would o back and have them check their work. If you get the codes and need parts/replacement info just ask!

Thank you, Honda-Man