sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I'm in a serious bind with immobilizer issues preventing me

Customer Question

Hi Steve. I'm in a serious bind with immobilizer issues preventing me from moving my car from the roadside . can you help me get the immobilizer brake code?
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Steve my VIN. Is. 1HCGS22818A007908
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

What I would recommend is seeing your dealer with the VIN and proof of vehicle ownership, if their internal policy allows then they'll be able to give you the code.