Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

A month ago I took my Honda Pilot 2003 to a mechanic because

Customer Question

A month ago I took my Honda Pilot 2003 to a mechanic because the front blower stop working. He changed the rear blower (expensive) adn for some reason the front one worked for a month and now stoped. I took to the same dealer, adn they say that the original problem was with the rear one, adn that now it is the front one and teh transistor. It sure sounds like a scam.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

The front and rear blowers are independent of each other. The rear blower working or not will not effect the front blower. You mentioned they said the blower and transistor is bad. It would only be one or the other faulty. It sounds like there diag skills are not good. I can help you diagnose and fix this if you can do electrical diag.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris