Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

1995 Honda Accord. I will be driving at normal cruising

Customer Question

Hi, 1995 Honda Accord. I will be driving at normal cruising speed on highway (65mph) with no issues and suddenly the it bogs down a bit for a few seconds and then regains normal power. it happens 2 or 3 times during a***** recently, similar occurrences on city streets. it always regains normal operation after a few seconds but i feel it is a symptom of worse things to come
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FYI, within the past 6 months the following have been replaced: distributor cap, plugs and wires, valve seals, thermostat
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing sound like you may have a bad TP (throttle position) sensor but before you consider replacing it , start with checking the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting. In most cases if the TP is at fault it will set and store a fault code. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.