Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2008 honda element a while back I lost my keys and

Customer Question

I have a 2008 honda element a while back I lost my keys and I had a new key made since then I found my original keys so I have the original key that came with the car but when he made the new one he wiped it on the computer now that I have lost the replacement key I need to get the old key working again is there something I can do to reprogram the car without having to take it to Honda and paying an absorbent an amount of money to get the key to work again
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

To accomplish what your wanting to so, access through a HDS diagnostic tool is needed. Below I have included some info on this.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris