Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My ac on my 2004 pilot is not blowing out the front vents in

Customer Question

my ac on my 2004 pilot is not blowing out the front vents in any mode or any fan speed. The rear vents blow but not cold. i like to try replacing the frontbower resistor. Do i need to remove the blower fan to get yo the resistor
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I assume the front will not blow out the floor or defrost either on any fan speed?

The front blower transistor can be replaced without removing the dash. It is right next to the blower, mounted to the HVAC box.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris