Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My 2013 honda accord you can turn the key dash light comes

Customer Question

my 2013 honda accord you can turn the key dash light comes on does nothing turn if off and right back on it starts.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be due to an internal electrical fault with the electronic ignition switch itself.I have seen this switch fail several times before in the past causing issues like this here needing replaced to correct this fault.This will need to be tested when the vehicle is acting up to be sure this is the cause here and replaced if found to be the fault.

Thanks Pete