Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My 2013 honda accord you can turn the key dash light comes

Customer Question

my 2013 honda accord you can turn the key dash light comes on does nothing turn if off and right back on it starts.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be due to an internal intermittent fault with the electronic ignition switch itself.I have seen this switch fail several times before in the past needing replaced to correct this fault here.If this has not been tested when the vehicle is acting up I would have it tested to see if it needs replaced for this issue.

I have also seen loose or corroded power or ground connections from or at the battery that can cause a fault like this as well.

Thanks Pete