Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I left the house with my 2004 civic keyfob. My wife has a

Customer Question

HI Mike,
I left the house with my 2004 civic keyfob. My wife has a key but no way to turn the alarm off. She cant use the key. What should she do?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

She will need to obtain the key fob from you to be able to disable the alarm.The other option in some cases is to disconnect the battery until the key fob can be obtained.I have seen on some models when locking and unlocking with the key blade itself this can also sometimes disable the alarm.If none of these work or is not an option for you let me know.Once again I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.

Thanks Pete