Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

Arench how are you doing? so I'm looking at a question you

Customer Question

Hello Arench I'm Josh how are you doing?
so I'm looking at a question you answered about a 2000 honda crv expansion valve replacement. I guess replacing it would be out of the question, but is it necessary to remove the evaporator and flush clean it? I see it behind the glove compartment but seems quite a bit of work. I've removed everything so far(compressor, condenser, and drier) and replaced them with new parts. The 4 lines that can be detached are also flushed too. Is there anything else I'm missing as far as replacing the ac system?
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Honda recommends replacing the compressor, condenser, and in some cases the rubber A/C lines and the expansion valve and receiver dryer. In all cases the complete system will need to be replaced if the debris can not be properly flushed out.