justinsbg
justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified in Brakes, Electrical, HVAC, and Engine Performance. Currently a lead diagnostic Technician.
27674784

2001 honda civic no spark no injecter pulse scan show no

Customer Question

2001 honda civic no spark no injecter pulse
scan show no code
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to try to help. Can you please tell me if the engine is spinning over when you turn the key to start? I need to try to get a bit more information about what is going on.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
engine crank ove rverywell timmingbelt ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it very strange if i unplug the crank and cam sensor there still no code come up on the scan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ijust wonder if you have the EFI engine management wiring diagram
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

When you turn the ignition switch to the ON position (key on-engine off) does the check engine light come on for a few seconds and go back out? Does it come on at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is on and the off together with the key sign
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Does the green key light flash on the dash while trying to start the car?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when turn on fuel pump on with the key on then off with the light .no the light did not blink immobiliser is ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but when turn key to start the power not cometo the fuel pump I did try to direct feed power to the relay but still trere is no spark and injector pules
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you have engine management wiring diagram and rerays location
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

You seem like you might be slightly knowledgeable with electrical testing so I will provide the diagram and relay locations. There are two main relays behind the glove box. If you have any questions about what voltages there should be at certain points just let me know and I will assist with any questions you have regarding the diagrams. I would appreciate a positive rating from you though so I get credit for my time. I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. I will continue helping after you rate so don't worry about that.

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if the picture of the relays come through

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you send me the ecu pin out information
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the picture gone through
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

No problem. Kindly remember to rate me positively so I get credit. Thanks. I am in the USA on eastern time so it's almost 2:00 p.m here.

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

one more to go

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

last one

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
do you have information on how to program spare remote controll on this car .
I will try to work out the problem on this car today ,hopping can pin point the problem.
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

I can give you information on how to program the key fob. I would appreciate a positive rating before continuing though. I've given you all the information needed thus far, so I would appreciate a positive rating before I going further. Thanks in advance

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
I did try to test all the wiring circuit relays and fusese today again still I can not work out where is the problem , I also relace cam and crank angle censor today but still there is no spark and injector pulse ,please let me know if you got any Idea how to find out the problem,and please inform me the information for coding the remote control before I can give you the rating otherwise IT would be wrongly rating anyone before the job done
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Please check the two fuses related to this circuit. Fuse 6 under hood and fuse 17 under dash.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fueses are ok
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Try providing a ground for the Red/Yellow wire coming off of the PGM-FI relay and see if the engine will start. You can use the pin out diagrams that I provided to help you locate the correct wire at the ECM. That last wiring diagram I provided you can see which wire I'm referring to. I basically want to see if the ECM has lost it's ability to ground that relay, or if there is another reason it's not grounding.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
already check for those
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

You already provided a ground for that relay? This isn't the fuel pump relay, this is the other relay called PGM-FI relay 1.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
already check PGM-fl relay1 nex to the fuel pump relay under the glove box
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

I didn't ask you to check the relay, I want you to ground the wire I specified. That is not "checking" the relay. I'm concerned about other issues related to the relay, but not the relay itself.