Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

My honda accord 2007 ex-l trunk is leaking when raining, and

Customer Question

My honda accord 2007 ex-l trunk is leaking when raining, and the rear driver side's floor is wet too. What should i do?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
One way you can usually isolate the source of the affected are is to try using a spray
powder to coat the vertical surfaces around the leak area and take a garden hose and run water over the affected area. The water leak will leave a trail through the
powder, leading you straight to the source in most cases. Stat with the trunk are as well as the sun roof if equipped.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What kind of powder i can use?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Baby power and or talcum power will work just fine .