HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Same question... and i cant repair it myself.. is it an

Customer Question

Same question... and i cant repair it myself.. is it an expensive problem, and will it hurt it to keep driving that way? Just bought a 2000 honda accord.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.
Hello , can you post your question ? Saying same question does not help me understand your issue. Let me know what in and I for you and I will help for sure. Lou
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow that was worth my 35 bucks... let me try this again.. Not.
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry I do not understand what is going on ? I need to know your issue so I can assist. You only get charged once and so far all you have done is put a deposit down. I don't understand the hostility. Do you still need assistance ?

Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.

I only see 1 question open , did you start 2 questions ? Did you open 2 accounts ? I'm not concerned about the money i am here to help with your issue. If you don't want assistance let me know and I will make sure you are refunded. Lou