Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

I have a 2002 honda odyssey its been a great vehicle parked

Customer Question

i have a 2002 honda odyssey its been a great vehicle parked it yesterday today it cranks but won't start
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse, proper fuel pressure (48 to 56 PSI) and compression. In order to determine why you engine will not start you are going to need to check all of these and post back with which one you are lacking and I will help you determine the cause so you can get this problem resolved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ron it took so long to get a response that I had put it in the shop so I could not use your advice. Sorry this is our primary vehicle and I was hoping for a quick fix before I had to go to the shop
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry for the delay and thank you just as well, I hope all works out for you and yours.