Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

I have a 94 Honda civic stick shift I'm having a problem it

Customer Question

Hello I have a 94 Honda civic stick shift I'm having a problem it takes a long time to crank and when we it do crank its bulging / poutting we have changed the fuel pump spark plugs n wires timing belt crank wheel n the Regulator
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to e able to help you with your problem I need to under stand what you mean when you say the engine is bulging / poutting, if you can explain what that means I will try and help you get this resolved.