Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Our brand NEW 2015 Honda is still at the dealership--tech

Customer Question

our brand NEW 2015 Honda is still at the dealership--tech CANNOT get the remote start to work...just MAYBE, being in south Florida, "they" don't install any BUT we wanted it to get the a/c going before we entered the car. The dealership has already replaced the first module with another one---PLEASE CAN YOU HELP both them and us...we want our car (they've had it for 3 days now and are NOT hopeful for Mon.!!)
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
EMAIL me with your answer @:-***@******.***-----thnk you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In some cases this fault can be due to a fault with a lock or door position switch including trunk position sensor or hood position sensor because if any of these act up or send an incorrect signal this issue occurs.I would have these checked if this hasn't been done and if a sensor is found to be at fault it will need replaced.
Thanks Pete