Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

09 Honda civic fuse 23 under hood blows as soon as it's

Customer Question

09 Honda civic fuse 23 under hood blows as soon as it's replaced and radio won't work
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be due to a short in the radio itself needing repaired or replaced or an issue with another component on this fuses circuit or the wiring from this fuse that is shorting out.This circuit will need checked/tested further to pinpoint and repair the cause.
Thanks Pete