HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I t a bump yesterday on my way to work ain my 2006 Honda

Customer Question

I hit a bump yesterday on my way to work ain my 2006 Honda civicnd my radio shut off and would not turn back on, when I got out of my car,the power locks won't work or interior light, unless my key is in the on position. I checked all of the related under the dash fuses and none look to be own. My tachometer also goes up when the car is turned off. Are there fuses I should be checking that I missed or is this a wiring issue. Everything works when the key is in the on position or the car is running.
Category: Honda
Expert:  nabilc replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.
did you check the fuses in engine bay?
for both, make sure the fuses are properly installed, push them by hand to make sure.