Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Odyssey: replaced center sliding rollers today on an 05 odyssey,

Customer Question

replaced center sliding rollers today on an 05 odyssey, but rt side door still not reponsive to the motor, which does active. THe door can't be manually operated unless the power door switch is off.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the door is electronically activated or motor is operating but the door is not moving check the cables or linkage the pulls the door open and closed to see if any damaged is found or loose or missing components causing this fault here.
Thanks Pete