Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

CRV: I have a 2013 CRV and the cruise control does not lit

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2013 CRV and the cruise control does not lit up on the dash when button is pressed 3 days at the dealer to fix no avail any help. Thanks
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I can help you fix this, if you can do electrical diag at home?
I still need to know if you can do electrical diag. This is more than likely a module failure.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris