Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Ridgeline: I had a small accident a few weeks ack which I figured

Customer Question

I had a small accident a few weeks ack which I figured was caused by a right front tire blow out, after reviewing the situation I discouvered the tierod was broken and the rid a crack in it. When I installed a new tie rod I discovered the tire was about 1 1/2"back of the requiered position.any suggestons.
Red Mckenzie
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. If the front wheel is back from the normal position the lower control arm is bent. It is the common spot for impact damage to effect the position of the front wheel. Replacing it is pretty straight forward, an alignment will be required after replacing the part. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Honda-Man