Fixitman
Fixitman, Technician /Advisor
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, AA Auto/Diesel Technology,
1627031

Oddyse: 2010 honda odysee the check engine light came on and

Customer Question

2010 honda odysee the check engine light came on and it seems slugish to move from a stop , now the vsa light came on.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Fixitman replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Since the check engine light came on you should start by having the computer scanned for codes. Most auto parts stores will do this for free. If you have this done bring me the codes and I can tell you what is going on. This can be anything from a sensor issue to a fuel pump problem. This can even occur if the vehicle is low on oil or way over due for an oil change. Please let me know if you need more help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yea i was way over due for a oil change 999% due to returning from a long trip. going to change out the oil and filter today.
Expert:  Fixitman replied 1 year ago.
Hopefully that will take care of it and you will be fine. If you need more help let me know.