HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Accord: My 2013 Honda Accord has a squeak up front when I turn

Customer Question

My 2013 Honda Accord has a squeak up front when I turn the wheels to the right . Don't seem to find any problems in the disc brake area ?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could not wait on your delayed response, therefore had repaired elsewhere. Please have money refunded to me ASAP.
Thank You,
Rick Krummrey
Glad you got it resolved.