HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Accord: I'm Kim. I have a 2004 Accord. The A/C is blowing

Customer Question

Hi I'm Kim. I have a 2004 Accord. The A/C is blowing hot air. I had the compressor changed, new relay and recharged. We have found that there is no power going to the relay. We can only get the compressor to engage by jumping it without the relay in
Category: Honda
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist I will attach a wiring diagram for you to look at. there are 2 powers at the relay, one is the control and one is the load. did you check the fuses for power with a test light??? what terminals have power with the key on, ac on??? Roy
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.