nabilc
nabilc,
Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic
30385560

Accord: my battery went dead and now that i recharged it the

Customer Question

my battery went dead and now that i recharged it the tcs light is on
Category: Honda
Expert:  nabilc replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
The TCS module detects low voltage and stores a fault code: low power supply.
You need to connect a scan tool, to retrieve the code (make sure it is the low power supply code), and delete the code to reset the system.
The light will go off and the system will operate. As when the light is on, the TCS is disabled.
Alternatively, you can try removing the battery negative cable for around 15 minutes, as this might clear the code. However, make sure you have the radio code at hand, as it will be required upon connection.
Thank you for your trust! Get back to me if you need more assistance...Thank you in advance for the positive rating...
Regards,
Billy