Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Odyssey: 2012 Honday Odyssey. The large portion of the third

Customer Question

2012 Honday Odyssey. The large portion of the third row seat is missing the strap that you pull on the back in order to release the seat from the floor and fold it into the back. The strap was there recently and now it just isn't. No idea what could have happened to the strap.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In some cases it can retract into the back of the seat if there is a fault with the release latch itself or linkage.Usually the seat needs removed and taken apart to locate it and any other issues needing repaired to correct this fault.In some cases the seat can be partially taken apart in the vehicle to locate and correct this.
Thanks Pete