Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Honda Cr-v: My 1997 Honda CR-V hazards lights, rear brake light

Customer Question

My 1997 Honda CR-V hazards lights, rear brake light and horn is the only electrically powered items that is working. I have replaced the battery cleaned the ground and positive leads. What would be the next step
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. Sorry for the delay, I just got home form a road trip. The main fuse if blown will only leave the brake lights, horn, and hazards working. If the vehicle was jumped started backwards or the battery installed backwards it will blow the main fuse every time. Look through the clear plastic window to inspect the fuse element. The fuse is secured in the under-hood fuse box with screws. The replacement fuse should be available at any auto parts store. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service is what I work for! If you can't rate in a positive way please let me know so I can continue to help. A positive rating is the only way the site will compensate me for helping you. You can still ask follow-up questions after the rating.Thanks again! ~Honda-Man