HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

2001 civic hx: 2001 civic with cvt trans. symptom is will stall

Customer Question

2001 civic with cvt trans. symptom is will stall unless drop to drive or reverse from nutral will stay in second gear only ant the speedo not working.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Fixitman replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Bobby. Can you tell me if the check engine light is on? Will it stay running if you continue to give it gas?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
only if I get it go in motion and yes engine lite is on there is no engine code just transmission control code
Expert:  Fixitman replied 1 year ago.
What is the code number you are getting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so you cant tell me any thing you answer with more questions I misunderstand how it work I need to get a refund on this you are not qualified from my stand of view.
Expert:  Fixitman replied 1 year ago.
I need to get information from you to do a proper diagnosis. If I do not do this then I am simply giving you a guess. If that is what you want I can give you that, or I can just opt out and allow someone else to help you.