HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Element DX AWD MT: why does my honda element shake when accelerating

Customer Question

why does my honda element shake when accelerating I replaced the lower rear transmission mount, the front left motor mount, and that has seemed to help but when I'm at freeway speed and going up hill there is still significant shaking. no clunks or noises just shaking that vibrates the whole body. I really need help because we need to drive from Washington state to New Mexico because we are in the military and being moved. Its worst case scenario here.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. Is the vibration speed related? Does the vibration increase as you speed up?Can you feel it in the floor of the vehicle possibly under you?Only when you accelerate? or does it get worse as you accelerate? Thanks! Honda-Man
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just realized this is a 40.00/mo service? if so please cancel my subscription. I will pursue other options for resolution of this matter.