Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Pilot: 2012 Honda pilot b123 message

Customer Question

2012 Honda pilot b123 message
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. The maintenance service B123 consists of: oil and filter change, brake inspection, tire rotation, replace air filter, replace dust and pollen filter(micro filter inside car), replace transmission fluid, spark plugs, timing belt, adjust valves. It's what we call a major service. More information found HERE. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service is what I work for! If you can't rate in a positive way please let me know so I can continue to help. A positive rating is the only way the site will compensate me for helping you. You can still ask follow-up questions after the rating.Thanks again! ~Honda-Man