justinsbg
justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified in Brakes, Electrical, HVAC, and Engine Performance. Currently a lead diagnostic Technician.
27674784

Odyssey Touring: I have a 2007 Honda Odyssey Touring van. My

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Honda Odyssey Touring van. My parking lights come on sometimes after the car has been shut off. It's very intermittent and sometimes the alarm will just go off when they come on. Any advice?
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Reminder, I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. At that point I will receive a portion of what you've already paid Just Answer.On this model odyssey there is a very common issue with the headlight switch assembly. This is a relatively inexpensive part to purchase and takes about 30-45 minutes to install. I will include a link to view the part, part number, and pricing. It will be #14 in the parts list. For the lighting issue I would replace this switch. The alarm could be a separate problem. I would start with replacing the switch and seeing if that takes care of both issues. If the alarm continues to sound randomly let me know and I can help with that too.You can go ahead and rate me positively. Don't worry, there won't be additional charges for asking questions after you rate so if you need more information just ask me. Thankshttp://www.hondapartsnow.com/parts-list/2007-honda-odyssey-5dr_exl-t-ka-5at/combination-switch.html