Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Where is starter cut off relay

Customer Question

Where is starter cut off relay
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2008 Honda Accord starter cut off relay where is it?
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. Is your Accord a automatic or manual transmission. The location is in the drivers side under-dash fuse box. I have included a diagram with the location. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service is what I work for! If you can't rate in a positive way please let me know so I can continue to help. A positive rating is the only way the site will compensate me for helping you. You can still ask follow-up questions after the rating.Thanks again! ~Honda-Man