Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Civic: Son bought a 2007 honda civic... Front speakers did

Customer Question

Son bought a 2007 honda civic... Front speakers did not work but rear ones did... Now none of the speakers work... Checked fuses all fine
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. If the radio is powering up the problem is not fuse related. Most likely the radio internal amplifiers have failed. The wiring connector on the back of the radio also contains the power and grounds. If it were unplugged or loose the radio would not work at all. Unfortunately the radio is bad. The Honda dealer or any electronics repair shop can send out(for repair) or repair the radio in house. Last time I sent one out for repair it cost $150 for the repair and $100 to remove and reinstall the radio. I would be less expensive to have a audio store install a new one. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service is what I work for! If you can't rate in a positive way please let me know so I can continue to help. A positive rating is the only way the site will compensate me for helping you. You can still ask follow-up questions after the rating.Thanks again! ~Honda-Man
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great advice... Thanks
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
No problem! Please remember to rate my service in a positive way. Thank you, Honda-Man