justinsbg
justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified in Brakes, Electrical, HVAC, and Engine Performance. Currently a lead diagnostic Technician.
27674784

Civic: My 2015 Honda won't start. various indicators are on

Customer Question

My 2015 Honda won't start. various indicators are on the control panel including the green key and the ABS and Brake System. I only have 3500 miles.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. The first thing I would try here is a jump start. If the battery was run low for whatever reason this would cause these particular systems to have low voltage which in turn would cause them to not work properly. If a jump start works I would leave the car running for 15-20 minutes to allow the alternator to charge the battery a bit. It may be something was left on that caused the battery to become weak, or the battery could have failed prematurely. If the jump doesn't work let me know and we can continue.You can go ahead and rate me positively. Don't worry, there won't be additional charges for asking questions after you rate so if you need more information just ask me. Thanks